The weight per gram of the fabric is generally the weight per gram of the square meter of the fabric. The weight per gram is an important technical index of the knitted fabric, and the weight per gram is also an important technical index of the Tweed. Then why is the weight of the fabric insufficient? Qinchuan garden service company tells you:
1. Fabric weight:
Weight per gram refers to the weight of textiles in standard units of measurement.
For example, the weight of 1 square meter knitted fabric is 200 grams, which is expressed as: 200 grams / square meter, etc.
Unit - the "gram" of a textile is the unit of weight.
Second, factors affecting underweight
1. When purchasing the original yarn, the yarn is very thin; for example, 40 yarns actually only have 41 yarns.
2. The return tide rate is insufficient. Dyeing and printing fabrics will lose a lot of moisture after drying. Fabric specification refers to the weight of gram under the standard moisture recovery rate. Therefore, when the weather is dry and the dry cloth cannot recover its full weight, gram will not be enough, especially for natural fibers such as cotton, linen, silk and wool, which will have a great deviation.
3. In the process of weaving, the original yarn is seriously worn and the hairiness falls off too much, which causes the yarn to become thinner and the weight of gram to drop.
4. In the process of dyeing, re dyeing will cause a lot of yarn loss and thinning.
5. In the process of singeing, excessive singeing will lead to excessive drying of cloth surface, and yarn damage will lead to thinning when desizing.
6. Caustic soda damages the yarn during mercerizing.
7. The cloth cover is damaged by scraping and polishing.
8. Finally, the density does not meet the process requirements. If not produced according to specifications, weft density and warp density are not enough.
This is the reason for the lack of weight of garden clothing fabric. It should be understood that the gram weight of denim is generally expressed by "Oz", that is, the number of ounces per square yard of cloth, such as 7 ounces, 12 ounces, etc.
上一条 ： 衣服的质地与儿童的健康有关吗?
下一条 ： 抱歉暂无数据