What are the steps in fabric processing of school uniforms for pupils?
Washing water: make the fabric softer, more comfortable and more natural and clean
Preshrinking: High temperature preshrinking can avoid deformation after washing in the water after making clothes.
Fixing: Reactive and environment-friendly dyeing, four stage fixation, and very high color fastness of fabric.
Wrong vs. positive washing method:
1. After high-temperature disinfection, you can rest assured! For these parents, they can only say that the clothes have a certain temperature tolerance range. For clothes that are not resistant to high temperature, hot water will make the clothes that are not faded fade more quickly. In addition, if you use disinfected water for disinfection, you must match it according to the proportion in the instructions, otherwise the concentration is too low to kill bacteria! (84 disinfectant has bleaching effect on fabrics, so use it with caution; wool, hemp, nylon, leather and silk are prohibited)
2. All clothes are machine washed
Many parents are greedy for convenience, and the clothes of adults and children are put into the washing machine for cleaning. This is a very unscientific washing method.
1) The average family has only one washing machine, which can wash both adults' clothes and children's clothes, so it is easy to cross infection;
2) The children are lively and active, their clothes are dirty, and the machine washing is not as clean as the hand washing.
3）不是每一种面料都适合机洗，比如纯棉织物 就要求手洗。我们的校服 吊牌上都有注明需手洗的，可选择机洗的轻揉模式，洗完悬挂晾干！
3) Not every kind of fabric is suitable for machine washing, for example, pure cotton fabric requires hand washing. Our school uniforms have tags indicating that they need to be washed by hand. You can choose the light kneading mode of machine washing and hang them to dry after washing!
3. Wash the clothes a little longer
Some parents like to wash their clothes more easily, even after soaking for one night. However, on the contrary, if the clothes are soaked for too long, the chemicals in the laundry detergent and the stains in the clothes will be easier to decompose and smell, and the clothes will be easier to fade and age.
So, how long is the soaking time appropriate?
It has been proved by relevant research that the dirt in the clothing fiber will permeate into the water within 14 minutes. It is easy to wash clothes at this time. If the clothes are soaked in water for too long, the dirt in the water will be absorbed by the fiber. Therefore, the clothes should not be soaked for too long.
4. Rub your clothes vigorously
Children's clothes are dirty. Many parents like to rub against the stains, which will make the stains on the clothes bigger and bigger, even wear the clothes.
The above is a detailed introduction about the customization of Shandong Park Service. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with professional services http://www.sdzzfs.com
上一条 ： 孩子们穿着统一的园服的意义
下一条 ： 抱歉暂无数据