What are the advantages and disadvantages of cotton t-shirts
Pure cotton; Pure cotton fabric is a textile made of cotton as raw material and interwoven with warp and weft yarns vertically and horizontally through loom. At present, according to the actual source of processed cotton, it is divided into primary cotton fabric and cotton fabric.
Advantages of pure cotton:
1. Hygroscopicity: cotton fiber has good hygroscopicity. Under normal circumstances, the fiber can absorb water into the surrounding atmosphere. Its moisture content is 8-10%, so it contacts people's skin and makes people feel soft but not stiff. If the humidity of cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is high, all the water content in the fiber will evaporate and disperse, so as to keep the water balance of the fabric and make people feel comfortable.
2. Thermal insulation: because cotton fiber is a bad conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is very low, and because cotton fiber itself has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can be accumulated between fibers, and air is a bad conductor of heat and electricity, pure cotton fiber textiles have good thermal insulation, and people feel warm wearing pure cotton fabrics and clothes.
3. Heat resistance: pure cotton fabric has good heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110 ℃, it will only cause water evaporation on the fabric and will not damage the fiber. Therefore, the wearing, washing, printing and dyeing of pure cotton fabric at room temperature have no impact on the fabric, which improves the washing, wearing and wearing performance of pure cotton fabric.
4. Alkali resistance: cotton fiber has great resistance to alkali. When cotton fiber is in alkali solution, the fiber will not be damaged. This performance is conducive to the washing of pollution and the removal of impurities. At the same time, it can also dye, print and process pure cotton textiles, so as to produce more new cotton varieties.
5. Hygiene: cotton fiber is a natural fiber. Its main component is cellulose, which contains a small amount of waxy substances, nitrogen-containing substances and pectin. The pure cotton fabric has been inspected and practiced in many aspects. The fabric has no stimulation in contact with the skin. It is beneficial and harmless to the human body after long wearing, and has good hygienic performance.
Disadvantages of pure cotton:
1. It is easy to wrinkle, and it is difficult to smooth after wrinkle.
2. Easy to shrink. The shrinkage rate of pure cotton clothes is 2% to 5%, with the exception of special processing or washing treatment.
3. It is easy to deform and lack elasticity. All cotton clothes are easy to deform, especially summer clothes, because the fabric is relatively thin.
4. It is easy to stick and difficult to clean completely.
5. Especially afraid of acid. When concentrated sulfuric acid contaminates the cotton cloth, the cotton cloth will be burned into holes. When acid (such as vinegar) accidentally gets on the clothes, it should be cleaned in time to avoid fatal damage to the clothes by acetic acid.
The above is a detailed introduction to the customized kindergarten clothes in Jinan. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.sdzzfs.com